Wanderers: Save the Date! The 3rd Annual Wissahickon
Trail Classic 10K run is scheduled for Saturday,
June 7… and we need
your help and participation.
- We need trail marshals on the day of
- We need volunteers at the registration
- We need help at water tables.
- We need help with post-race clean-up.
- And, we need runners! The race is part
of the USATF Off-Road
series, so we will need enough runners for the team.
The race benefits the Wissahickon
Restoration Volunteers, a nonprofit group that works
for the ecological health of the park. The Wanderers
are a key race partner. We will be putting up a
Wanderer table to recruit new runners and show our pride.
Contact Phil Ranly for
details or visit wissahickontrailclassic.org